Use of Imagery & Videos
Complete Anatomy is the world's most advanced XR platform for creating and sharing medical 3D learning content.
Inside the Platform
Institutional License holders can create their own curriculum content within the platform,and share it in-app with any students holding a Student Plus License,across all of their devices.
Outside the Platform
Any Complete Anatomy customer (paid subscriber) is permitted to share up to 5 images and 10 seconds of video from Complete Anatomy, onetime only, per entity, at no cost, provided that:
- Materials are not sold in any form
- Content includes "Image courtesy of Complete Anatomy" displayed with the image or video, and if on social media, content includes "Thanks to @BioScope.Health" in description.
- Materials do not support ad revenue
All other requests
Use of Imagery and Videos in educational lectures and talks
- Institutional License holders are free to use images and videos for presentation purposes within an institutional environment.
- Use in Lectures, Presentations, or Talks within a commercial setting (e.g., for profit education) requires permission. Please submit your request here.
Use of Imagery and Videos in an educational, medical, scientific publications or patient education in a practice setting
- Student License holders are permitted to use up to 5 images and 10 seconds of video per publication, per year.
- Professional License holders are permitted to use up to 20 images or 20 videos per publication, per year.
Please note, any use beyond the above limits requires permission at a fee.Please submit your request here. Please be sure to include a detailed description regarding how and where you’d like to use our imagery and videos. If the required information is not included, it may result in a delay to your request.
Use of imagery and videos in commercial products and publications, including ad driven platforms; YouTube, TikTok, BiliBili and similar)
- Image and video usage is permitted for the above purpose at a fee. Pricing starts at 300 EUR per image and 1000 EUR per video. Please submit your request here. Please be sure to include a detailed description regarding how and where you’d like to use our imagery and videos. If the required information is not included, it may result in a delay to your request.
Use of Imagery and Videos in publications describing, reviewing, or recommending BioScope Health products.
- Image and video usage for the above purpose requires permission from our Communications Department. Please submit your request here.